THE SCHOLARS is a National Education Project, in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Education, Department For International Development (DFID), Preparation For Life (PFL), Sector Support Programme Education In Nigeria (esspin-UKaid), aimed at:
- Improving Nigerian Graduate Employability and performance in comparison to their foreign counterparts.
- Supplementing the vision of the Federal Government Scholarship policy in a bid to facilitate quality Education.
- A catalyst towards improvement of self in order to achieve less dependence on Government.
- To create a platform that will bring on board new strategic approach to problem solving economically, politically and technologically.
To apply, you must be a Citizen of Nigeria,(either by birth, marriage or naturalization) and above the age of 18years.
You must be a Graduate from a Nigerian University, or Polytechnic and other equivalent Tertiary institution with a minimum of Second Class (Honours) or its equivalent. Employed and unemployed, Youth Corps members, Final year Undergraduates, are also eligible to contest( with proof of academic status and level, through transcripts and reference letters from either the Head of Department (HOD) or Dean of Studentsâ€™ Affairs, to meet up with the designated mode of entrance by completing an online application form and answering questions where necessary.
- You are required to pay the sum of N6,500 in designated commercial banks in Nigeria and collect a reference number.
- Visit our website thescholars.com.ng to submit your entry.
To get started, enter your payment reference number below and click Submit